Send your answer by 07.10.2016
All children, except one, grow up...
This winter, JM Barrie's much-loved tale takes flight. When Peter Pan, leader of the Lost Boys, loses his shadow during a visit to London, headstrong Wendy (Madeleine Worrall) helps him re-attach it. In return she is invited to Neverland, where Tinker Bell the fairy, Tiger Lily and the vengeful Captain Hook, played by Sophie Thompson (Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Four Weddings And A Funeral) await.
Following the acclaimed Jane Eyre, Sally Cookson brings her wondrously inventive Peter Pan to the NT after a sell-out run at Bristol Old Vic. Exploring the possibilities and pain of growing up, it’s a riot of magic, mischief, music and make-believe. Suitable for 7yrs+
Half price tickets for under 18s (Excludes tickets under £30)
2 top price adult tickets (usually £60) and 2 child tickets (usually £30) to Peter Pan Mon – Thurs excluding matinee performances.
What are the names of Wendy’s brothers?
- A) John and Michael, B) John and Edward, C) Captain Hook and Smee
Terms and Conditions: This prize competition is promoted by The Royal National Theatre (registered number 749504), Upper Ground, London SE1 9PX. The prize is awarded and administered by The Royal National Theatre (registered number 749504), Upper Ground, London SE1 9PX.
1. This prize competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over. It is not open to employees and officers of the National Theatre, or their respective associated companies (as defined by section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006), their families or anyone connected to the prize competition.
2. There are no purchase requirements applicable for entry eligibility into the competition. A purchase does not increase an entrant’s chance of winning.
3. Entry is via the following page on the NT website: www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/help-centre/contact/ PeterPancomp. To enter, visit www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/help-centre/contact/PeterPancomp and submit the online form with all required information, including your answer to the competition question.
4. Competition entries may be submitted from 12pm BST on Friday 23 Sep 2016 until 10am BST on Friday 7 Oct 2016. Entries received before or after this date and time will not be entered into the competition.
5. Entries which appear to the promoter (in its sole discretion) not to have been submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions or are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible will be disqualified from entry to the prize competition.
6. The competition is restricted to one entry per person.
7. The prize is 2x adult and 2x children top-price tickets to Peter Pan at the National Theatre on a day of your choosing (subject to availability, excludes matinee performances and Friday and Saturday evening)
There is no cash alternative and prizes are non-transferable and transport is not included.
8. A maximum of 1 winner will be drawn from all eligible entries. The prize draw will be held at National Theatre, Upper Ground, South Bank on Friday 14 Oct.
9. Winners will be notified no later than Friday 14 Oct. The winner agrees to provide a full name and contact details on request within 5 working days of being notified.
10. The promoter’s announcement of the winning entrant is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be contacted by the National Theatre.
12. The prize will not be posted to the winner. Tickets to Peter Pan will be left care of the Box Office and the hotel reservations will be arranged via email or telephone.
13. The winner agrees to take part in any post-promotion publicity in connection with the prize competition.
14. National Theatre will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevents the prize from being awarded to the winner.
15. This prize competition is not available in conjunction with other National Theatre offers and promotions.
16. The promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize competition or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so.
17. By entering this prize competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. This prize competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The prize must be redeemed by Wednesday 16 November 2016.
Performance exclusions or restrictions: Excludes matinee performances and Friday and Sat eve
National Theatre Olivier
South Bank, London, United Kingdom, SE1 9PX