Flying Music and Adrian Grant present Thriller Live, a stage and video spectacular celebrating the legendary career of the king of pop – Michael Jackson – at the Lyric Theatre.
The show features more than 20 performers, with a full company of singers, dancers and a live band to celebrate the music of Michael Jackson and The Jackson 5.
To bring the distinctive dancing and sound of many of pop's greatest hits to life on stage, Thriller Live includes eye-popping video footage and special effects together with choreography by the show's award-winning director Gary Lloyd (who has previously worked with Leona Lewis, Will Young, Gareth Gates, Emma Bunton, Robbie Williams, Pink, Anastacia, Lemar, Rachel Stevens, Kelly Clarkson and Girls Aloud) and additional choreography by five-time MTV award-winning LaVelle Smith Jnr and Kerys Nathan.
Thriller Live features more than two hours of hit songs including I Want You Back, I'll Be There, Show You The Way To Go, Can You Feel It, Rock With You, She's Out Of My Life, Thriller, Beat It, Ben, ABC, Man In The Mirror, Dirty Diana, Billie Jean, Earth Song and many more.
Michael Joseph Jackson was born on 29 August 1958, the seventh child of the Jackson family. He made his professional debut at the age of 11 as a member of The Jackson 5 and began a solo career in 1971 while still a member of the group. Five of his solo studio albums (Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous and HIStory) have become among the world's best-selling records. A re-release of Thriller to mark its 25th anniversary reached number one in eight countries, number two in the US, number three in the UK and was top 10 in more than 30 national charts. He died, aged 50, on 25 June 2009. Thriller Live is a tribute to Jackson's legendary career.
Cast & Creatives
- Angelica Allen, Dajiow, Haydon Eshun, Alex Ko, John Moabi, Stefan Sinclair, Cordell Mostellar, Reece Bahia, Ione Townsend, Aisling Duffy, Florivaldo Mossi, Leslie Bowman, Ebony Clarke, Ella Coghill, Jamal Crawford, Victoria Lamm, Arnold Mabhena, Ashley-Jordon Packer, Helen Parsons, Jacinta Seivers, Steven Thompson, Tom Remaili, Sophie Usher, Aled Arhyel Charles, Roshawn Hewitt, Marcellus Virgo-Smith, Eshan Gopal, Daniel Odejinmi
- Gary Lloyd
- Paul Walden and Derek Nicol for Flying Music in association with Adrian Grant for Key Concerts
- Gary Lloyd, LaVelle Smith Jnr, Kerys Nathan
- Julia Preston
- Lighting Designer
- Nigel Catmur
- Set Designer
- Jonathan Park
- Chris Whybrow
Calendar is for reference only.
Click the Buy Tickets button (top right) or contact the theatre to book.
- Shaftesbury Avenue, London, United Kingdom, W1D 7ES
- 0330 333 4812
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Piccadilly Circus (250m)
- Nearest bus
- 14, 19, 22B, 38, 53, 88, 94, 159.
50% off parking at Q-Park Chinatown, only 5 minutes away or Q-Park Soho.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens
- How to book
- Tel: 0330 333 4815 Minicom: 020 7087 7835 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discounts available for disabled customers and their companions.
- Limited mobility
- Most accessible seats in boxes E, D and C. Front row of Dress Circle and seats D1, D20, E1, E24 in the Stalls have very good leg room.
- Access description
- Access to the Box Office is by three foyer width steps and one small step at the main doors with handrails on either side. There are no steps between the ticketing entrance and the Dress Circle doors. Inside the Dress Circle level there are 5 steps leading to seats. There are 32 (26 from level access entrance) steps leading down into the Stalls level. There is a tall staircase leading to the Upper Circle and Balcony levels. All steps inside the auditorium are highlighted.
- Hearing impaired
- Sennheiser infra-red system with 5 headsets.
- Guide dogs policy
- Guide dogs are welcome in the auditorium, although we recommend an end of row or box seat for their comfort. Staff available to dog-sit. We can take 2 dogs at any one time and advance booking is recommended.
- Entrance is through the left-hand double EXIT door (Royal Entrance) as you face the theatre. Level access to Boxes E, D and C. Boxes C and D can accomodate 1 scooter or wheelchair plus guest. Box E can accomodate 1 scooter or wheelchair plus 2 guests or 2 scooters or 2 wheelchairs.. Slightly restricted view. Transfer seating available to Dress Circle (up 6 steps from Royal Entrance). Wheelchairs stored in cloakroom or front of house store, on Dress Circle level. Venue suitable for scooters - please check when booking. Senior members of staff can assist further in the purchase of refreshments and programmes.
- Men’s and women’s off the Dress Circle Bar. Women’s 4 steps up from Stalls bar, men’s 11 steps up from Stalls bar. Women’s and men’s off rear Stalls and at Upper Circle and Balcony levels.
- Disabled toilets
- Adapted toilet on the left inside the Royal entrance in the Royal Retiring Room.
- 4 licensed bars. No steps to Dress Circle bar from Dress Circle (2 seats). Drinks in plastic cups or bottles may be taken into the auditorium. Stalls bar 11 steps down from Stalls (spacious with 14 seats). Further bars at Upper Circle and Balcony levels. Royal Entrance reception area (4 seats and adapted toilet) available pre-show and interval (check for prebookings). Drinks may be brought to disabled customers in the auditorium.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens