The promise of the 60s turns into the confusion of the early 70s and the Weathermen organisation gathers, its primary aim to violently overthrow the American government. After its first major street action, The Days Of Rage, FBI investigation forces it underground, into a period of organisational chaos that culminates with a New York-based collective accidentally detonating a bomb, killing three members of the cell.
When Do We Start Fighting? charts this period of hypertension between the feds and the radicals; how the group’s hot-headed revolutionary ideals manifest in a misguided orgy of bomb-making, while the FBI attempt at repression leads to assassination.
Cast & Creatives
- Kelsey Cameron, Rebecca Killick, Matthew Judd, Kieranjit Gumtali, Michael Morrison, Fingal McKiernan, Amanda McLaren, Lucy Wallace
- Charlie Shand
- Charlie Shand
- Lighting Designer
- Nicole Smith
- Nearest tube
- Old Street
- Nearest bus
- 21, 43, 55, 76, 141, 205, 214, 243, 271
In courtyard or on-street parking. Blue Badge holders may park in bays for unlimited time
- How to book
- info@the courtyard.org.uk; for Bookings- email@example.com P: 020 7833 0870
- Limited mobility
- Once through the main gates, level access to the auditorium is through the barn doors which must be opened by a member of staff. Ramped access to the bar is through the glass doors, and from here the auditorium entrance is up 7 steps. Handrails on one side. Padded benches in front row. Staff will assist.
- Access description
- Level access. All facilities are accessible
- Hearing impaired
- Guide dogs policy
- Welcome - phone ahead.
- 4 wheelchair spaces
- All cubicles cramped and up one step. There is no adapted toilet on site. Unavoidable steps.
- Disabled toilets
- Yes: Level access (ramped) from the auditorium is out through the barn doors into courtyard then through the main entrance. Bar service with lowered counter section.