Following a successful run at Jermyn Street theatre earlier this year, The Art Of Concealment returns to Riverside Studios with the story of one of England’s most popular dramatists.
Once regarded as the golden boy of the West End stage, Terence Rattigan suffered a sudden and catastrophic fall from favour. As a 60-year-old in bad health, he waits for the curtain to rise on his last play.
The Art Of Concealment delves into the life of the great playwright Terence Rattigan and the people who shaped his life, examining his creativity, the demons that haunted him and his experiences of love and lost youth.
This production is suitable for theatre-goers aged 16 and above.
Cast & Creatives
- Giles Cole
- Knight Mantell
- GC Productions, John B Hobbs and Alexander Marshall
- Crisp Road, London, United Kingdom, W6 9RL
- 020 8237 1111
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Nearest bus
- 9, 9a, 27, 33, 72, 91, 211 220 283 and 295.
- How to book
- Tel: 020 8237 1111 Fax: 020 8237 1001 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yes: Please notify the type of concession with Box Office Prior to visit.
- Limited mobility
- Most areas are accessible for mobility impaired people. There is almost level access (a short very slight ramp). Entering into reception area, box office and gallery space - all level access.
- Access description
- Level access. All facilities are accessible. Lift to cinema.
- Hearing impaired
- Induction loops in cinema only.
- Guide dogs policy
- Guide dogs may be taken into the auditoria. Please ask for information when booking tickets. Max: 2 per studio and 2 in the cinema.
- 2 spaces in Studio 1. 4 spaces in Studio 2. 2 spaces in Studio 3. 2 spaces in cinema.
- In main corridor.
- Disabled toilets
- Adapted Unisex
- 1 licensed bar/café. Café/Bar behind reception area. The Espresso Bar in the reception.