The online talent competition run by the Twitter phenomenon @westendproducer comes to the West End stage for one night only.
Following hundreds of entries via YouTube and Twitter, 10 finalists battle it out in @westendproducer’s #searchforatwitterstar LIVE! for the chance to become one of the West End’s leading performers.
Audience members are encouraged to tweet their views on each performance before voting for their favourite via Twitter.
The contestants will also be judged by a panel of musical theatre experts, including Wicked star Louise Dearman, musical director Mike Dixon, agent Gemma Lowy-Hamilton and casting director Anne Vosser.
Also giving his or her opinions of the contestants’ performances will be the mysterious individual behind @westendproducer, who still remains anonymous.
Cast & Creatives
- Tony Green on behalf of @westendproducer
- Shaftesbury Avenue, London, United Kingdom, W1D 7ES
- 0330 333 4812
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Piccadilly Circus (250m)
- Nearest bus
- 14, 19, 22B, 38, 53, 88, 94, 159.
50% off parking at Q-Park Chinatown, only 5 minutes away or Q-Park Soho.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens
- How to book
- Tel: 0330 333 4815 Minicom: 020 7087 7835 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discounts available for disabled customers and their companions.
- Limited mobility
- Most accessible seats in boxes E, D and C. Front row of Dress Circle and seats D1, D20, E1, E24 in the Stalls have very good leg room.
- Access description
- Access to the Box Office is by three foyer width steps and one small step at the main doors with handrails on either side. There are no steps between the ticketing entrance and the Dress Circle doors. Inside the Dress Circle level there are 5 steps leading to seats. There are 32 (26 from level access entrance) steps leading down into the Stalls level. There is a tall staircase leading to the Upper Circle and Balcony levels. All steps inside the auditorium are highlighted.
- Hearing impaired
- Sennheiser infra-red system with 5 headsets.
- Guide dogs policy
- Guide dogs are welcome in the auditorium, although we recommend an end of row or box seat for their comfort. Staff available to dog-sit. We can take 2 dogs at any one time and advance booking is recommended.
- Entrance is through the left-hand double EXIT door (Royal Entrance) as you face the theatre. Level access to Boxes E, D and C. Boxes C and D can accomodate 1 scooter or wheelchair plus guest. Box E can accomodate 1 scooter or wheelchair plus 2 guests or 2 scooters or 2 wheelchairs.. Slightly restricted view. Transfer seating available to Dress Circle (up 6 steps from Royal Entrance). Wheelchairs stored in cloakroom or front of house store, on Dress Circle level. Venue suitable for scooters - please check when booking. Senior members of staff can assist further in the purchase of refreshments and programmes.
- Men’s and women’s off the Dress Circle Bar. Women’s 4 steps up from Stalls bar, men’s 11 steps up from Stalls bar. Women’s and men’s off rear Stalls and at Upper Circle and Balcony levels.
- Disabled toilets
- Adapted toilet on the left inside the Royal entrance in the Royal Retiring Room.
- 4 licensed bars. No steps to Dress Circle bar from Dress Circle (2 seats). Drinks in plastic cups or bottles may be taken into the auditorium. Stalls bar 11 steps down from Stalls (spacious with 14 seats). Further bars at Upper Circle and Balcony levels. Royal Entrance reception area (4 seats and adapted toilet) available pre-show and interval (check for prebookings). Drinks may be brought to disabled customers in the auditorium.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens