The intimate Trafalgar Studio 2 hosts the world premiere of Fiesta (The Sun Also Rises), an original theatrical experience that combines explosive theatre with live jazz music.
Based on Ernest Hemingway's first novel The Sun Also Rises, Fiesta (The Sun Also Rises) fuses live music from jazz band Trio Farouche and dynamic choreography into a play that portrays the sensual beauty and the raw brutality of Hemingway’s tale of love, loss and decadence.
The cast includes Gideon Turner (Don Juan at the Donmar Warehouse), Jye Frasca (Wicked, Jersey Boys), Josie Taylor (My Name Is Rachel Corrie at the Royal Court) and Jack Holden (War Horse).
Cast & Creatives
- Gideon Turner, Jye Frasca, Josie Taylor, Jack Holden
- Ernest Hemingway
- Adapted by
- Alex Helfrecht & Sam Snape
- Alex Helfrecht
- Sonja Perreten
Trafalgar Studios 2
- 14 Whitehall, London, United Kingdom, SW1A 2DY
- 0844 871 7632 (Calls cost 7p per min plus your telephone company's network access charge)
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Charing Cross
- Nearest bus
- 3, 9, 11, 12, 24, 29, 53, 77A, 88, 153, 159
- Nearest train
- Charing Cross
50% off parking when you park at Q-Park Trafalgar, only 2 minutes walk away.
- How to book
- Tel: 0871 297 5477 Fax: 020 7321 5407 Minicom: 020 7369 1762 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discounts available for disabled customers.
- Limited mobility
- Leg room is generally good with extra space on the front row and on the side aisle of row E.
- Access description
- One shallow step up from the street through double swing doors into the foyer. Box Office opposite. All staircases have handrails and steps are highlighted. 25 steps down then up 10 steps in to the auditorium (3 steps between rows). Theatre opens 1 hour before performance.
- Hearing impaired
- Infrared system in the auditorium with 16 headsets, available from the box office with a deposit. Check with Box Office which seats in the auditorium have best reception.
- Guide dogs policy
- Guide dogs are allowed inside the auditorium by prior arrangement with the theatre, alternatively staff are happy to dog-sit. You will be seated in an aisle seat.
- No spaces for people who need to remain in their wheelchairs. Transfer seating is available to Row A (3 spaces) and K (1 space). Access to Row A is through the Stalls Bar and Row K is up 14 steps. Wheelchair users must bring 2 people to help with the steps. The theatre can store a maximum of 3 wheelchairs per performance. Venue is not suitable for scooters.
- 22 steps up from the foyer to women’s and men’s. More toilets off the Stalls Bar.
- Disabled toilets
- No adapted WC.
- Foyer bar next to the Box Office. 25 steps to Stalls Bar (spacious, few seats). Drinks can be brought to disabled customers in the auditorium upon request.