Robert Vaughn, Jeff Fahey, Tom Conti and William Gaminara lead the cast of the new stage production of Twelve Angry Men.
Directed by Christopher Haydon, Twelve Angry Men is based on the 1957 Oscar-nominated film and follows 12 jurors as they decide the fate of a delinquent youth charged with murdering his father. What initially appears as a simple case soon turns into a much trickier proposition, as prejudices about the boy, the jurors and the trial begin to bubble to the surface.
Vaughn and Flahey have both enjoyed successful screen careers, Vaughn appearing in numerous films including The Towering Inferno and Bullitt as well as TV series Hustle and The Magnificent Seven, and Flahey having starred in titles including The Lawnmower Man, Machete and Grindhouse.
Whose Life Is It Anyway? Olivier and Tony Award winner actor Conti is best known for his leading roles in iconic films including Shirley Valentine, Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence and his numerous comic appearances in popular series including Miranda, Lark Rise To Candleford and Friends. Conti's many West End credits include Art, They're Playing Our Song and Jeffrey Bernard Is Unwell.
Written by Reginald Rose, Twelve Angry Men originated as a television play and has previously been successfully adapted for film, radio and stage.
Cast & Creatives
- Robert Vaughn, Jeff Fahey, Tom Conti, William Gaminara, Luke Shaw, David Calvitto, Paul Antony-Barber, Edward Franklin, Andrew Frame, Sean Power, Christopher Ettridge, Robert Duncan, Jon Carver
- Reginald Rose
- Christopher Haydon
- Bill Kenwright
- Lighting Designer
- Mark Howland
- Dan Hoole
- Charing Cross Road, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 0HH
- 0870 890 1104
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Embankment(450m)/Charing Cross(200m)/Leicester Square (200m)
- Nearest bus
- 3, 6, 9, 12, 13, 15, 24, 29, 30
- Nearest train
- Charing Cross (200m)
50% off parking when you park at Q-Park Trafalgar, only 5 minutes away or Q-Park Chinatown. There is a taxi rank at Charing Cross.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens
- How to book
- Tel: 0844 412 4648 Minicom: 0207 087 7835
- Discounts available for all disabled people and their companions.
- Limited mobility
- Seats 17-21 and 1-5 in row N in the Stalls have the most leg room.
- Access description
- Ramp up through double doors opening outwards into the Box Office. Box Office counter to the left. No steps through the foyer bar into the Dress Circle (1 step between rows). 24 steps down to the Stalls which has a fairly steep rake. 25 steps up then 8 down to the Upper Circle. Staircases have handrails on both sides. Auditorium opens 45mins before performance.
- Hearing impaired
- Sennheiser infra-red system with 8 headsets. Please ask an usher for a headset.
- Guide dogs policy
- Guide dogs are welcome inside the auditorium or staff are happy to dog-sit. We can accommodate 2 dogs at a time. Dogs will be looked after in the manager's office.
- Ramp into foyer with level access to Dress Circle. 2 spaces for wheelchair users at E13-15. Transfer seating available to aisle seats for wheelchairs and scooters (4 transferees max). Wheelchairs
- No steps to the women's to the right of the foyer bar, through 2 doors (approx. 84cm wide). This is usable by someone able to leave their wheelchair with assistance. No steps up to women's at rear of Stalls, 18 steps down to the men's; further women's and men's at Upper Circle level.
- Disabled toilets
- Adapted toilet in foyer.
- Bar on foyer level. Level access to dress circle bar and kiosk.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens