A smash hit on Broadway and in the West End, Jersey Boys tells the story of how four blue-collar boys from the wrong side of the tracks – Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito and Nick Massi – became one of the biggest American pop bands of the 1960s, selling 175 million records worldwide. But while their harmonies were perfect on stage, off stage it was a very different story.
The musical premiered on Broadway in November 2005 and won several Tony Awards at the 2006 ceremony, including Best Musical. Jersey Boys has now won 57 major awards around the world, including the Olivier Award for Best New Musical.
The London production of Jersey Boys is staged by the entire Broadway creative team, led by director Des McAnuff (who won an Olivier Award in 1997 for his direction of The Who musical Tommy) and choreographer Sergio Trujillo.
Jersey Boys features many of The Four Seasons's well-known songs - characterised by the famous falsetto of Valli - including Sherry, Walk Like A Man, December 1963 (Oh What A Night), Bye Bye Baby and Big Girls Don't Cry.
You know the songs, now discover their story.
Please note, this show contains strong language and may not be appropriate for children aged 12 and under.
Cast & Creatives
- Matt Corner, Simon Bailey, Declan Egan, Matt Hunt, Dayle Hodge, Nicola Brazil, Stuart Dawes, Mark Dugdale, Leanne Garretty, Lucinda Gill, Nicky Griffiths, Will Haswell, Mark Heenehan, Mark Isherwood, Ben Jennings, Joe Maxwell, Nathaniel Morrison, Dan O'Brien, Chris Stoddart, Helen Ternent, Ben Wheeler
- Marshall Brickman & Rick Elice
- Des McAnuff
- Lyrics by
- Bob Crewe
- Dodger Theatricals, Joseph J Grano, Tamara & Kevin Kinsella, Pelican Group et al
- Sergio Trujillo
- Jess Goldstein
- Lighting Designer
- Howell Binkley
- Steve Canyon
Calendar is for reference only.
Click the Buy Tickets button (top right) or contact the theatre to book.
- Denman Street, London, United Kingdom W1D 7DY
- 0844 871 7630 (Calls cost 7p per min plus your telephone company's network access charge)
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Piccadilly (150m)
- Nearest bus
- 3, 6, 9, 12, 13 ,14, 15, 19, 22, 23, 38, 88, 94, 139, 159, 453
50% off parking when you park at Q-Park Soho, only 6 minutes away or Q-Park Trafalgar. Double yellow lines on Poland Street. There is a taxi rank in Denman Street.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens
- How to book
- Tel: 0844 871 7677 (Calls cost 7p per min plus your telephone company's network access charge) Minicom: 0870 060 6641 W: www.greasethemusical.co.uk/access Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discounts available for all disabled customers and their companions.
- Limited mobility
- D1, D28, H1, H28, K1 and K30 in the stalls have the most leg room.
- Access description
- 1 shallow step up from the pavement through the central and right-hand doors into the foyer (no step at the left-hand doorway). Box Office counter on the left. No steps to Royal Circle from Sherwood Street entrance (see Wheelchair Access), or up 6 steps from the foyer. Stalls are down 15 steps, Royal Circle up 28 steps (2 steps between rows), Grand Circle up 70. Staircases have handrails on both sides.
- Hearing impaired
- Induction loop at Box Office and infra-red system in the auditorium.
- Guide dogs policy
- Guide dogs are not permitted inside the auditorium. Staff are happy to look after 2 guide dogs per performance.
- Via side entrance in Sherwood Street into a box (entrance is 65cm wide) which has space for 2 wheelchair users and their companions. 2 more wheelchairs can be accommodated in row A of the Royal Circle. The view of the left-hand side of the stage is slightly restricted. Stage left is slightly restricted. Access to transfer seating at A25-28 in the Royal Circle is through the same EXIT door in the Sherwood Street yard up one 8cm step. Scooters users allowed in the venue, but must move to transfer seats. 4 wheelchairs or 2 scooters can be stored next to the Royal Box. If you need help with transferring you should bring a companion.
- Women’s 8 steps down from the Stalls and a men’s off the Stalls bar; another women’s 15 steps down from Royal Circle and 7 up, and a men’s 8 steps up from the Royal Circle bar. Further toilets at Grand Circle level.
- Disabled toilets
- Adapted toilet available.
- 4 licensed bars. Drinks may be brought to disabled customers in the auditorium. Stalls bar is down 22 steps from the foyer, Royal Circle bar up 26 steps from the foyer. 70 steps up to the Grand Circle bar. Bars have limited seating.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens