Alistair McGowan returns to the Park Theatre as Michael, a man who awakens from a three-week coma to discover he has forgotten the events of the last 4000 Days – over a decade – of his life.
Following his acclaimed performance in An Audience With Jimmy Saville, McGowan is back on the stage as Michael, whose memory loss severs all knowledge of the existence of, and thus all ties with, Paul, his partner. Paul must thence fight to bring Michael’s memory back and reignite their relationship, while Carol, Michael’s protective mother, strives to manipulate the situation and ultimately remove Paul from both of their lives completely.
In this extraordinary new play by Olivier and Tony nominated writer Peter Quilter (End of Rainbow), Director Matt Aston weaves a story which questions: what would you do if, one day, you forgot the last decade of your life?
Cast & Creatives
- Alistair McGowan, Maggie Ollerenshaw, Daniel Weyman
- Peter Quilter
- Matt Aston
- Covent Garden Productions
- Molly Syrett
- Lighting Designer
- Tom Boucher
- Damian Caldwell
- Clifton Terrace, Finsbury Park, London N4 3JP
- 020 7870 6876
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Finsbury Park
- Nearest bus
- 4, 19, 106, 153 210, 236, N19, W3, W7
- Nearest train
- Finsbury Park
Street parking is limited and metered.
- How to book
- Tel: 020 7870 6876
- Concession tickets can be purchased.
- Access description
- Lift access is available to all floors
- Hearing impaired
- Induction LOOP system available
- Guide dogs policy
- Service dogs can be accommodated in both auditoria. Please talk to the Box Office staff about requirements when booking.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated in both auditoria. Please talk to the Box Office staff about requirements when booking.
- Disabled toilets