Pantomime returns to the London Palladium for the first time in nearly 30 years in a magical production of the enchanting rags-to-riches story Cinderella.
The iconic West End venue will host the festive family show this Christmas in a production billed as “lavish and spectacular”, offering audiences of all ages a chance to delight in the immortal fairytale of a girl who swaps a life of rags and misery for a stunning gown and an unforgettable evening at the Ball.
With a cast including Amanda Holden as The Fairy Godmother, Paul O'Grady as the Wicked Stepmother, Julian Clary (Dandini), Count Arthur Strong (Baron Hardup), Paul Zerdin (Buttons), Lee Mead (Prince Charming) and Nigel Havers (Lord Chamberlain), this is a pantomime with plenty of star glamour.
Natasha J Barnes will play the title role of Cinderella following her star turn understudying in Funny Girl, while Suzie Chard and Wendy Somerville will play The Wicked Stepsisters.
Co-directed by Qdos Entertainment’s Michael Harrison and award-winning choreographer Andrew Wright, the show will offer beautiful costumes, incredible scenery and some truly incredible moments.
Promising a “breath-taking family extravaganza with glittering sets”, and star-studded casting, Cinderella is a treat for all the family this Christmas.
Cast & Creatives
- Natasha J Barnes, Amanda Holden, Paul O'Grady, Julian Clary, Count Arthur Strong, Paul Zerdin, Lee Mead, Nigel Havers, Wendy Somerville, Suzie Chard
- Michael Harrison & Andrew Wright
- Qdos Entertainment
Calendar is for reference only.
Click the Buy Tickets button (top right) or contact the theatre to book.
- Argyll Street, London, United Kingdom, W1F 7TF
- 0844 874 0667 (Calls cost 6p per min plus your telephone company's network access charge)
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Oxford Circus (130m)
- Nearest bus
- 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 23, 25, 39, 55, 73, 88, 94, 98, 113, 137, 139, 159
50% off parking when you park at Q-Park Oxford Street or Q-Park Soho. 2 blue badge parking bays in Ramillies Place, 2 on Great Marlborough Street (08:30-18:30, 4 hours max).
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens
- How to book
- Tel: 0844 412 4648 (Calls cost 6p per min plus your telephone company's network access charge) Fax: 020 7087 7771 Minicom: 020 7887 7839
- Discounts available for wheelchair users and 1 companion.
- Limited mobility
- Aisle seats provide the most legroom.
- Access description
- From entrance foyer to Stalls: Up 3 steps, down 12 steps. Down ramped corridor to auditorium. To Royal Circle: Up 26 steps to auditorium, then down steps towards front row (potentially 20 steps). To Upper Circle: 47 steps to bar, further steps depending on seat location.
- Hearing impaired
- Infra-red system with 30 headsets. Induction loop at box office.
- Guide dogs policy
- Guide dogs allowed into the auditorium in aisle seats and boxes only. Staff available to dog-sit.
- Press intercom on box office door for ramped. Alternative entrance off Ramillies Place, at the back of the theatre - please notify the Palladium host in advance. No steps to back of Stalls, although the auditorium is on a fairly steep rake. 4 spaces for wheelchair users at L46, O48, Q48 and S49. Companions can sit in same row. Transfer seating available to aisle seats. Chairlift from Box Office to Stalls available.
- 15 steps up from the foyer to the women’s and men’s, or 12 steps down from the main entrance to Stalls toilets.
- Disabled toilets
- Adapted WC on the right inside Ramillies Place entrance, near rear of Stalls.
- 3 licensed bars. No steps to Variety Bar (Stalls level) from the entrance off Ramillies Place, down a slope with a handrail to your right. Moveable seats and tables. Dress Circle bar 7 steps up from the Dress Circle, with moveable seats. Narrow bar at Upper Circle level. Drinks in plastic cups may be brought to disabled customers in the auditorium.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens