The Rose Theatre, Kingston hosts this production of Arthur Miller’s first great Broadway success, All My Sons, a gripping drama of love, buried guilt and corruption.
The play centres on Joe Keller, a businessman in post-Second World War America whose portfolio is thriving. But the foundations of Joe’s success stem from his knowing sale of defective engines to the American airforce, directly contributing to the death of innocent pilots.
Burying his guilty past and letting his business partner take the fall, Joe one day finds himself confronted by the consequences of his actions, as a visitor arrives to reveal a secret of their own.
Cementing Miller’s heralded reputation amongst 20th Century playwrights, All My Sons is a thrilling, tense drama, directed by the distinguished Tony Award-winning director Michael Rudman.
Cast & Creatives
- Arthur Miller
- Michael Rudman
- Music by
- Matthew Scott
- Lighting Designer
- David Howe
- Martin Hodgson
Rose Theatre, Kingston
- 24-26 High Street, Kingston, KT1 1JH
- 020 8174 0090
- Nearest bus
- K1, K2, 57, 65, 71, 85, 111, 131, 213, 216, 281, 285, 371, 406, 411, 465, 726
- Nearest train
- 15 minute walk from Kingston station
- How to book
- Tel: 020 8174 0090 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (enquiries only)
- Disabled patrons and companion receive discounted rate for all performances.
- Access description
- The main entrance to the theatre is at ground level, and there are lifts to every level. There are no mobility parking bays outside the theatre but patrons may be dropped off in Wadbroke Street to the left of the entrance.
- Hearing impaired
- Infra-rad and Induction loop.
- Guide dogs policy
- Please advise the theatre if you are bringing a guide dog, so that a water bowl and dog-sitter can be arranged.
- There are five wheelchair spaces with companion seats in both the stalls and the circle, though there is no wheelchair access to the upper circle.
- Disabled toilets
- Toilets can be found on every level of the theatre