From the creators of The Gruffalo, Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, comes the story of Stick Man.
‘Stick Man lives in the family tree
With his Stick Lady Love
and their stick children three...’
But the world is a dangerous place for Stick Man. A dog wants to play with him. A swan builds a nest with him. He even ends up on a fire! Will he ever get back to the family tree?
Scamp Theatre's acclaimed stage adaptation features a trio of top actors and is packed full of puppetry, songs, live music and funky moves, promising more fun than you can shake a stick at!
Touching, funny and utterly original, this fabulous show is a sure-fire hit. Stick Man is suitable for children aged 3+ and their friends and families.
Stick Man © 2008 Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler. Published by Alison Green Books, an imprint of Scholastic Children’s Books.
Cast & Creatives
- Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler
- Scamp Theatre
- 5 Nether Street, North Finchley, London, United Kingdom, N12 0GA
- 020 8369 5454
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- West Finchley (1/2 mile) and Woodside Park (1/2 mile)
- Nearest bus
- 134, 263, 82, 125, 221, 260
Within North Finchley town centre there are around 400 pay & display spaces in borough run car parks on Castle Street, Lodge Lane, Woodhouse Road and Stanhope Road, all in close proximity to artsdepot. All the borough’s car parks are pay and display from Monday to Saturday 8am – 6.30pm, and are unrestricted out of these hours, the maximum stay varies from 4 hours to all day.
- Access description
- The building is completely accessible, however we do recommend that individuals with access requirements book tickets in advance. There are several disabled parking spaces with direct access to lifts which serve all floor of the building. Both auditoria are equipped with an induction loop and an infra red hearing assistance system.
- Guide dogs policy
- Assistant dogs can be taken into the auditoriums. Please mention this when booking and you'll be offered an aisle seat, and told about any special effects that might affect your dog's comfort. Drinks may be ordered in advance and brought to your seat at interval.