The perfect Christmas gift for young families, The Night Before Christmas follows the adventures of a mouse who also wants to celebrate the magical occasion.
While on the night before Christmas Emily stares out of the window and waits excitedly for the morning, in the corner, a smaller creature also stirs. Little mouse Eddie can’t understand why only humans celebrate and receive presents – so he sets off to find out from Father Christmas himself.
Encountering family cats (eek!), cowardly toy soldiers and magical fairies, Eddie’s quest for an answer sees him embark on a wonderful Christmas journey. Will both Eddie and Emily get their wishes?
Suitable for families and children aged 3-7, The Night Before Christmas is perfect for youngsters as a festive treat.
Cast & Creatives
- Big Wooden Horse
- 5 Nether Street, North Finchley, London, United Kingdom, N12 0GA
- 020 8369 5454
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- West Finchley (1/2 mile) and Woodside Park (1/2 mile)
- Nearest bus
- 134, 263, 82, 125, 221, 260
Within North Finchley town centre there are around 400 pay & display spaces in borough run car parks on Castle Street, Lodge Lane, Woodhouse Road and Stanhope Road, all in close proximity to artsdepot. All the borough’s car parks are pay and display from Monday to Saturday 8am – 6.30pm, and are unrestricted out of these hours, the maximum stay varies from 4 hours to all day.
- Access description
- The building is completely accessible, however we do recommend that individuals with access requirements book tickets in advance. There are several disabled parking spaces with direct access to lifts which serve all floor of the building. Both auditoria are equipped with an induction loop and an infra red hearing assistance system.
- Guide dogs policy
- Assistant dogs can be taken into the auditoriums. Please mention this when booking and you'll be offered an aisle seat, and told about any special effects that might affect your dog's comfort. Drinks may be ordered in advance and brought to your seat at interval.