Daniel, an American, wants to open up China for his business. There are only three things standing in his way: he can’t speak the language, he can’t learn the customs, and he’s falling in love with the one woman he can’t have.
Tony Award-winning and Pulitzer Prize finalist David Henry Hwang returns to Park Theatre following the sell-out success of Yellow Face (Park Theatre 2013, National Theatre 2014), with the European premiere of his Broadway hit comedy.
Hwang’s hilarious comedy about the misadventures of miscommunication explores the modern difficulty of doing business between East and West.
Acclaimed director Andrew Keates (As Is, Dessa Rose Trafalgar Studios) makes his Park Theatre debut.
Cast & Creatives
- David Henry Hwang
- Andrew Keates
- Tim Johanson Productions in association with Julie Clare Productions, Arion Productions and Park Theatre
- Clifton Terrace, Finsbury Park, London N4 3JP
- 020 7870 6876
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Finsbury Park
- Nearest bus
- 4, 19, 106, 153 210, 236, N19, W3, W7
- Nearest train
- Finsbury Park
Street parking is limited and metered.
- How to book
- Tel: 020 7870 6876
- Concession tickets can be purchased.
- Access description
- Lift access is available to all floors
- Hearing impaired
- Induction LOOP system available
- Guide dogs policy
- Service dogs can be accommodated in both auditoria. Please talk to the Box Office staff about requirements when booking.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated in both auditoria. Please talk to the Box Office staff about requirements when booking.
- Disabled toilets