The woman who created beauty.
Set against the glamorous skylines of 1950s Manhattan, world-leading cosmetics entrepreneur Helena Rubinstein is locked in a power struggle with rivals Elizabeth Arden and Revlon.
From humble beginnings as a Polish-Jewish immigrant, this is the story behind one of the best-known faces in the world of beauty. But as her professional and family conflicts reach fever pitch, will the ghosts of a turbulent past topple one of the world’s richest businesswomen?
Starring BAFTA award-winning Miriam Margolyes (Harry Potter, Romeo And Juliet, The Age Of Innocence) and directed by Jez Bond, Madame Rubinstein is a bright new comedy where the nails are painted and the gloves are off.
Yet when the lipstick bleeds and the makeup fades, what is there left to hide behind?
Cast & Creatives
- Miriam Margolyes, Frances Barber, Jonathan Forbes
- John Misto
- Jez Bond
- Park Theatre and Oliver Mackwood in association with Paul Tyrer & Jamie Clark for TBO Productions
- Lighting Designer
- Mark Howland
- David Gregory
Calendar is for reference only.
Click the Buy Tickets button (top right) or contact the theatre to book.
- Clifton Terrace, Finsbury Park, London N4 3JP
- 020 7870 6876
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Finsbury Park
- Nearest bus
- 4, 19, 106, 153 210, 236, N19, W3, W7
- Nearest train
- Finsbury Park
Street parking is limited and metered.
- How to book
- Tel: 020 7870 6876
- Concession tickets can be purchased.
- Access description
- Lift access is available to all floors
- Hearing impaired
- Induction LOOP system available
- Guide dogs policy
- Service dogs can be accommodated in both auditoria. Please talk to the Box Office staff about requirements when booking.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated in both auditoria. Please talk to the Box Office staff about requirements when booking.
- Disabled toilets