Discover the original story of Victorian London's most famous child with Oliver Twist Created For Everyone Aged Six And Over.
Following on from the theatre's previous great success with its Shakespeare plays re-imagined for everyone aged six and over, a programme of work made especially for families, Caroline Byrne directs an adaptation of Charles Dickens' novel by Anya Reiss.
Recommended for ages six and over, this will play daytime performances.
It will have you on the edge of your seat and wanting more.
Cast & Creatives
- Robyn Cara, Rina Fatania, Danny-Boy Hatchard, Michael Hodgson, Daniel Hoffmann-Gill, Gbemisola Ikumelo, Shaun Mason, Angela Wynter
- Charles Dickens
- Adapted by
- Anya Reiss
- Caroline Byrne
- Movement Director
- Lucy Burge
- Joshua Anio Grigg
Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
- Regent's Park, London, United Kingdom, NW1 4NR
- 0844 826 4242 (Calls cost 7p per min plus your telephone company's network access charge)
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Baker Street
- Nearest bus
- 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 189, 274
The Inner Circle nearby has spaces designated for disabled patrons and there is ample room for minibuses and ambulances to park.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens
- How to book
- Tel: 0844 826 4242 (Calls cost 7p per min plus your telephone company's network access charge) Fax: 020 7487 4562 Email: email@example.com
- Limited mobility
- Patrons with limited mobility are welcome to use our accessible seating on row J. There are also several rows which involve only one or two steps to access the seating.
- Access description
- The main entrance to the theatre is through Queen’s Mary’s gardens and is completely level. There is also a more direct entrance through the Theatre Exit Gate which patrons requiring assistance with access are welcome to use. The main entrance is immediately adjacent to the box office. Through the gate you follow a gentle slope with a handrail. The auditorium entrances are opposite and you enter directly onto the theatre’s accessible row with discounted seats for qualifying patrons. The Theatre Exit Gate is immediately off the Inner Circle Road. There is a ramp up to the gate where a member of staff is on hand to assist. Once in the venue’s grounds there is a gently sloped path upwards with the auditorium at the top on your left hand side. Again, you enter the auditorium directly onto the theatre’s access row. Should you require help, the box office staff are on hand to collect tickets on your behalf. The auditorium consists of two tiers. The lower tear has shallow steps which are easier to negotiate than the Upper Tier. Please be aware that the Upper Tier has steeper steps and doesn’t have any handrail support. All patrons need to exit through the Theatre Exit Gate as The Royal Parks lock Queen Mary’s Gardens during the evening performance.
- Hearing impaired
- Radio-signal system.
- Guide dogs policy
- Guide dogs are welcome and bowls of water can be provided.
- The theatre is fully accessible to people with reduced mobility. There is a slight slope up into the theatre and all wheelchair seating (38 spaces) is on the level of entrance into the theatre. The wheelchair is then backed into the designated area and patrons will then have an unobstructed view of the stage. Transfer seats are also available.
- Large Men's and Women's opposite bar.
- Disabled toilets
- Adapted loos are to the left of the box office entrance as you enter the theatre or to the right as you exit the theatre.
- 1 licensed bar/buffet at ground level
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens