The mysterious and fabulously wealthy Phileas Fogg wagers his life’s fortune that can circumnavigate the globe in just 80 days.
Join Fogg and his loyal valet, Passepartout, as they voyage from the misty alleys of Victorian London to the exotic subcontinent and the Wild West in a race against the clock to go Around The World In 80 Days!
Theresa Heskins’ celebrated production returns to the stage at Cadogan Hall as part of a major national tour. A hugely talented cast of eight play over 125 characters in this imaginative, high spirited escapade including six trains, five boats, four fights, three dances, two circus acts and an elephant!
Cast & Creatives
- Andrew Pollard, Michael Hugo, Dennis Herdman, Pushpinder Chandi, Matthew Ganley, Simi Egbejumi-David, Joey Parsad, Kirsten Forster
- Theresa Heskins
- Music by
- James Atherton
- Simon Friend and Kenny Wax Family Entertainment present the New Vic Theatre production in association with Royal Exchange Theatre Manchester
- Lighting Designer
- Alexandra Stafford
- Movement Director
- Beverley Edmunds
- James Earls-Davis
Calendar is for reference only.
Click the Buy Tickets button (top right) or contact the theatre to book.
- 5 Sloane Terrace, London SW1X 9DQ
- 020 7730 4500
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Sloane Square
- Nearest bus
- 11, 19, 22, 137, 211, 319, 360 and C1
A limited number of bays are available on Sloane Terrace, Wilbraham Place and Sedding Street after 18:30. Please check street signs for details. The nearest National Car Park is at Cadogan Place just off Pont Street, SW1X 9SA.
- How to book
- 020 7730 4500
- Hearing impaired
- The Box Office counter is fitted with a loop system to aid customers with any hearing impairment. The auditorium is fitted with an infra-red amplification system.
- Guide dogs policy
- Guide dogs are welcome to access the Hall and auditorium but please contact the Hall in advance so special arrangements can be made if necessary.