The Olivier Award-winning cabaret spectacular La Soirée returns to London's Theatreland this Christmas, taking up residency in a West End theatre for the very first time.
A theatrical phenomenon with devotees around the world, La Soirée has previously delighted the Christmas crowds in a Spiegeltent which has moved about London. But this festive season, the jaw-dropping, death-defying showcase settles in the West End's beautifully refurbished Aldwych Theatre. Prepare for a night of thrills, shocks, laughter and sheer disbelief.
With its heady cocktail of intimate cabaret, new burlesque, circus sideshow and contemporary variety set to play in a grander new home, West End audiences will surely welcome the chance to witness La Soirée's motley crew of talented cabaret performers and circus sideshow misfits revelling in their posh new surroundings.
Expect a mesmerising hybrid of sideshow, vaudeville & burlesque - come one, come all and come often to the delicious, deviant and delirious La Soirée!
Please note La Soirée may contain nudity and is recommended for ages 17+. No artists' appearance can be guaranteed.
Cast & Creatives
- Brett Haylock, Mark Rubinstein and Mick Perrin
Calendar is for reference only.
Click the Buy Tickets button (top right) or contact the theatre to book.
- Aldwych, London, United Kingdom, WC2B 4DF
- 0845 200 7981 (Calls cost 2p per min plus your telephone company's network access charge)
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Covent Garden (500m)
- Nearest bus
- 1, 4, 11, 13, 15, 68, 98 (Bus Stop outside theatre)
- Nearest train
- Charing Cross (900m)
50% off parking when you park at Q-Park Chinatown. Parking meters outside theatre.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens
- How to book
- Tel: 020 7836 5537
- Wheelchair users and their companions pay the third price, which may vary according to the production.
- Limited mobility
- Dress Circle and any of the Boxes are the most easily accessible areas, and aisle seats are recommended. Seats J1-5, J19-23, C1 and C21 have the most leg room.
- Access description
- 1 step then 5 more up to the main entrance which has double doors opening outwards, with 4 handrails. Box Office counter on the right. No steps from the foyer to the front of the Dress Circle, or 15 steps up to the back (2 steps between rows). 26 steps down from the foyer to the Stalls, and 50+ up to the Upper Circle. All steps are highlighted, with a handrail to the left-hand side on staircases. Theatre opens 30 mins before performance.
- Hearing impaired
- Sennheiser Infra-red system in the auditorium.
- Guide dogs policy
- One guide dog per performance allowed in Box D.
- Entrance to the auditorium is through a double EXIT door on Drury Lane, over a slight edge and down a ramp inside the door (handrail on the left-hand side), into a corridor which leads to the right-hand side of the Dress Circle. 2 spaces for wheelchair users plus one companion in Box D, through an outer door (76 cm wide) and inner door (69 cm wide). The doorway is too narrow for motorised wheelchairs. You will not be able to see some of the stage. Alternative space for a wheelchair user beside C1 in the Dress Circle, on a slight slope. Transfer seat at C1. Wheelchairs stored in the lobby. Each wheelchair user must bring a non-disabled companion.
- Women's and men's at Stalls and Upper Circle level. Further women's in main foyer and men's at Dress Circle level.
- Disabled toilets
- Adapted toilets off main foyer at Dress Circle level.
- 4 licensed bars. Dress Circle bar 24 steps up from the foyer. Further bars at the back of the Stalls and Upper Circle level.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens