Hot on the heels of Cinderella, pantomime returns to the iconic London Palladium for Christmas 2017.
This enchanting new production of Dick Whittington will open on Saturday 9 December, produced by Qdos Entertainment, the world’s biggest pantomime producer, and the team behind Cinderella.
Emma Williams (Alice Fitzwarren), Lukus Alexander (Eileen the Cat), Elaine Paige (Queen Rat), Ashley Banjo and Diversity (The Sultan and his Entourage), Gary Wilmott (Sarah the Cook) and Charlie Stemp (Dick Whittington) will join the previously announced Julian Clary (Spirit of the Bells), Paul Zerdin (Idle Jack) and Nigel Havers (Captain Nigel) in the line-up, with the latter three all returning to the Palladium pantomime for 2017.
With an all-star cast, spectacular sets and plenty of laughs, you’ll need to book early to secure the best seats for the greatest pantomime adventure of them all!
Cast & Creatives
- Charlie Stemp, Elaine Paige, Ashley Banjo and Diversity, Gary Wilmott, Julian Clary, Paul Zerdin, Nigel Havers, Emma Williams, Lukus Alexander
- Alan McHugh
- Michael Harrison
- Music by
- Gary Hind
- Qdos Entertainment
- Karen Bruce
- Hugh Durrant
- Lighting Designer
- Ben Cracknell
- Set Designer
- Ian Westbrook
- Gareth Owen
Calendar is for reference only.
Click the Buy Tickets button (top right) or contact the theatre to book.
- Argyll Street, London, United Kingdom, W1F 7TF
- 0844 874 0667 (Calls cost 6p per min plus your telephone company's network access charge)
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Oxford Circus (130m)
- Nearest bus
- 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 23, 25, 39, 55, 73, 88, 94, 98, 113, 137, 139, 159
50% off parking when you park at Q-Park Oxford Street or Q-Park Soho. 2 blue badge parking bays in Ramillies Place, 2 on Great Marlborough Street (08:30-18:30, 4 hours max).
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens
- How to book
- Tel: 0844 412 4648 (Calls cost 6p per min plus your telephone company's network access charge) Fax: 020 7087 7771 Minicom: 020 7887 7839
- Discounts available for wheelchair users and 1 companion.
- Limited mobility
- Aisle seats provide the most legroom.
- Access description
- From entrance foyer to Stalls: Up 3 steps, down 12 steps. Down ramped corridor to auditorium. To Royal Circle: Up 26 steps to auditorium, then down steps towards front row (potentially 20 steps). To Upper Circle: 47 steps to bar, further steps depending on seat location.
- Hearing impaired
- Infra-red system with 30 headsets. Induction loop at box office.
- Guide dogs policy
- Guide dogs allowed into the auditorium in aisle seats and boxes only. Staff available to dog-sit.
- Press intercom on box office door for ramped. Alternative entrance off Ramillies Place, at the back of the theatre - please notify the Palladium host in advance. No steps to back of Stalls, although the auditorium is on a fairly steep rake. 4 spaces for wheelchair users at L46, O48, Q48 and S49. Companions can sit in same row. Transfer seating available to aisle seats. Chairlift from Box Office to Stalls available.
- 15 steps up from the foyer to the women’s and men’s, or 12 steps down from the main entrance to Stalls toilets.
- Disabled toilets
- Adapted WC on the right inside Ramillies Place entrance, near rear of Stalls.
- 3 licensed bars. No steps to Variety Bar (Stalls level) from the entrance off Ramillies Place, down a slope with a handrail to your right. Moveable seats and tables. Dress Circle bar 7 steps up from the Dress Circle, with moveable seats. Narrow bar at Upper Circle level. Drinks in plastic cups may be brought to disabled customers in the auditorium.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens