After touring to every corner of the world, The Simon & Garfunkel Story comes to the West End for a special four month season, as the internationally acclaimed immersive production will take audiences through the story of Simon & Garfunkel’s incredible career.
Having formed in 1957 as Tom & Jerry, Simon & Garfunkel went on to become the world’s most iconic folk rock group. Revealing the incredible journey shared by Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel, The Simon & Garfunkel Story takes audience through their meteoric highs and lows.
From their humble beginnings, right through their worldwide successes and bitter break-up, culminating with a stunning recreation of their 1981 Central Park reformation concert, audiences can re-live the moments that justified their ten Grammy Awards and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction.
The Simon & Garfunkel Story not only tells the tale of the legendary musicians, but relives their journey within a time capsule of contemporary newsreels, adverts and film footage from the 1960s and beyond.
Led by Sam O’Hanlon (Paul Simon) and Charles Blyth (Art Garfunkel), a full live band and brass ensemble will rekindle all the duo’s classic hits including: Mrs Robinson, Cecilia, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Homeward Bound, The Sound Of Silence and many more.
Cast & Creatives
- Sam O'Hanlon & Charles Blyth; Leon Camfield (Bass), Adam Smith (Electric Guitar/Keyboards), Mat Swales (Drums)
- David Beck & Dean Elliott
- Maple Tree Entertainment Limited
- Lighting Designer
- Nik Ryal & Dean Elliott
- Graham Penn & Chris Crowther (Electric Pulse Productions)
Calendar is for reference only.
Click the Buy Tickets button (top right) or contact the theatre to book.
- Shaftesbury Avenue, London, United Kingdom, W1D 7ES
- 0330 333 4812
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Piccadilly Circus (250m)
- Nearest bus
- 14, 19, 22B, 38, 53, 88, 94, 159.
50% off parking at Q-Park Chinatown, only 5 minutes away or Q-Park Soho.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens
- How to book
- Tel: 0330 333 4815 Minicom: 020 7087 7835 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discounts available for disabled customers and their companions.
- Limited mobility
- Most accessible seats in boxes E, D and C. Front row of Dress Circle and seats D1, D20, E1, E24 in the Stalls have very good leg room.
- Access description
- Access to the Box Office is by three foyer width steps and one small step at the main doors with handrails on either side. There are no steps between the ticketing entrance and the Dress Circle doors. Inside the Dress Circle level there are 5 steps leading to seats. There are 32 (26 from level access entrance) steps leading down into the Stalls level. There is a tall staircase leading to the Upper Circle and Balcony levels. All steps inside the auditorium are highlighted.
- Hearing impaired
- Sennheiser infra-red system with 5 headsets.
- Guide dogs policy
- Guide dogs are welcome in the auditorium, although we recommend an end of row or box seat for their comfort. Staff available to dog-sit. We can take 2 dogs at any one time and advance booking is recommended.
- Entrance is through the left-hand double EXIT door (Royal Entrance) as you face the theatre. Level access to Boxes E, D and C. Boxes C and D can accomodate 1 scooter or wheelchair plus guest. Box E can accomodate 1 scooter or wheelchair plus 2 guests or 2 scooters or 2 wheelchairs.. Slightly restricted view. Transfer seating available to Dress Circle (up 6 steps from Royal Entrance). Wheelchairs stored in cloakroom or front of house store, on Dress Circle level. Venue suitable for scooters - please check when booking. Senior members of staff can assist further in the purchase of refreshments and programmes.
- Men’s and women’s off the Dress Circle Bar. Women’s 4 steps up from Stalls bar, men’s 11 steps up from Stalls bar. Women’s and men’s off rear Stalls and at Upper Circle and Balcony levels.
- Disabled toilets
- Adapted toilet on the left inside the Royal entrance in the Royal Retiring Room.
- 4 licensed bars. No steps to Dress Circle bar from Dress Circle (2 seats). Drinks in plastic cups or bottles may be taken into the auditorium. Stalls bar 11 steps down from Stalls (spacious with 14 seats). Further bars at Upper Circle and Balcony levels. Royal Entrance reception area (4 seats and adapted toilet) available pre-show and interval (check for prebookings). Drinks may be brought to disabled customers in the auditorium.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens