Uproarious slapstick and dubious morals collide in Joe Orton's darkly comic masterpiece Loot at the Park Theatre.
Once named one of the National Theatre's "100 Plays Of The Century", Loot follows two young friends' efforts to stash the spoils of a successful bank robbery in an occupied coffin. But with a psychopathic policeman, a gold-digging nurse and a grieving widower laying chase, the attempted cover-up proves less than easy.
Shocking and delighting in equal measure, this staging of Loot marks the acclaimed play's 50th anniversary.
From the producers of the recent smash-hit The Boys In The Band, Loot is directed by Michael Fentiman, whose credits include two acclaimed shows for the Royal Shakespeare Company, as well as the critically-acclaimed Park favourite Raising Martha.
Age Recommendation: 12+. Please be advised of full frontal nudity.
Cast & Creatives
- Calvin Demba, Sam Frenchum, Sinéad Matthews, Christopher Fulford, Ian Redford, Raphael Bar
- Joe Orton
- Michael Fentiman
- Tom O’Connell, James Seabright and the Watermill Theatre in association with King's Head Theatre and Park Theatre
- Lighting Designer
- Elliot Griggs
- Max Pappenheim
- Clifton Terrace, Finsbury Park, London N4 3JP
- 020 7870 6876
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Finsbury Park
- Nearest bus
- 4, 19, 106, 153 210, 236, N19, W3, W7
- Nearest train
- Finsbury Park
Street parking is limited and metered.
- How to book
- Tel: 020 7870 6876
- Concession tickets can be purchased.
- Access description
- Lift access is available to all floors
- Hearing impaired
- Induction LOOP system available
- Guide dogs policy
- Service dogs can be accommodated in both auditoria. Please talk to the Box Office staff about requirements when booking.
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated in both auditoria. Please talk to the Box Office staff about requirements when booking.
- Disabled toilets