Celebrate the 50th anniversary of West End Story with this special screening accompanied live by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra.
The classic film, which won 10 Oscars, is based on Shakespeare's Romeo And Juliet but sets the animosity between two rival gangs. With music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim and direction by Robert Wise, it is one of the best-loved musicals of all time.
Royal Albert Hall
- Kensington Gore, London, United Kingdom, SW7 2AP
- 020 7589 8212
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- South Kensington
- Nearest bus
- 9, 9A, 10, 52
Imperial College, Prince Consort Road
- How to book
- Tel: 020 7070 4410
- Discounts vary according to production. Concessions may be available (Please enquire at time of booking).
- Limited mobility
- Row 11 of the stalls, the back row of Grand Tier boxes and row one of the Circle have the best access.
- Access description
- Ramped access is available at doors 1, 3, 8, 9 and 12. Door 4 and 6 accessible via steps. Box Office located at the rear of the building at door 12. Public lifts located at doors 1 and 8 and service the Grand Tier, Second Tier, Circle and Gallery. The Arena and Loggia Box levels are not serviced by lifts and are not wheelchair accessible. There are 11 steps p to the Arena and 5 steps up to the Loggia Boxes with handrails on both sides. Doors to the venue usually open 45min prior to performance (please refer to ticket).
- Hearing impaired
- Sennheiser infra-red system with 30 headsets and 15 receivers for use with hearing aids, to be collected from the information desk at door 6 on the ground floor. Induction loop system at the Box Office and Information desk, which can be used by adjusting hearing aids to the T setting.
- Guide dogs policy
- Guide dogs are permitted in the auditorium in the box seating. Alternatively they can be dog-sat by stewards in the cloakroom.
- Ramped wheelchair access available at doors 1, 3, 8, 9 and 12. 12 wheelchair spaces with adjacent companion spaces situated in the Stalls at ground level. Six wheelchair spaces with adjacent companion spaces at Circle P, R, V and X. Please note due to the physical limitations of the circular shape of the auditorium, the spaces in the Circle are more suitable for customers with good upper body mobility. There are also four spaces within the standing area of the gallery.
- Non-adapted toilets are located on all levels.
- Disabled toilets
- Adapted toilets at ground level doors 4 and 8, Arena Foyer level door 1, Grand Tier door 4, Circle level door 8.