One of London's favourite musicals Miss Saigon brings its epic love story, set during the Vietnam War, back to the West End.
In the final days of the US occupation of Saigon, American GI Chris is bought the services of 17-year-old war orphan Kim for one night. Both are reluctant participants in this enforced tryst, yet that night is the trigger for a tragic story that spans continents and changes lives forever.
Since its London premiere in 1989 Miss Saigon, which is based on Madame Butterfly and features music by the duo behind Les Misérables, Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schönberg, has been seen by more than 35 million people in 300 cities across 28 countries and in 15 languages, collecting 40 awards in the process.
This new production, created a decade ago to enable greater touring, features a recently written new song, Maybe, which has previously only been performed in Dutch and Japanese productions. The famous score also includes numbers such as The Heat Is On In Saigon, Sun And Moon and This Is The Hour.
Cast & Creatives
- Eva Noblezada, Jon Jon Briones, Hugh Maynard, Natalie Mendoza, Chris Peluso, Michael Carolan, Richard Carson, Natalie Chua, Siobhan Dillon, Callum Evans, Maria Graciano, Nathan Graham, Simon Hardwick, Sangwoong Jo, Kurt Kansley, Sooha Kim, Kittiphun Kittipakapom, Aaron Lee Lambert, David Kar-Hing Lee, Mitch Leow, Ela Lisondra, Michael Macalintal, Tanya Manalang, Christian Rey Marbella, Liam Marcellino, Kanako Nakano, Thao Therese Nguyen, Saori Oda, Claire Parrish, Kiel Payton, Ethan Le Phong, Katherine Picar, Romeo Salazar, Ariel Reonal, Jon Reynolds, Marsha Songcome, Eloisa Amalia Tan, Gavin Tsang, Thao Vilayvong, Amadeus Williams, Gerald Zarcilla, Yuval Zoref
- Laurence Connor with Musical Staging by Bob Avian
- Cameron Mackintosh
- Geoffrey Garratt
- Andreane Neofitou
- Lighting Designer
- Bruno Poet
- Mick Potter
Prince Edward Theatre
- Old Compton Street, London, United Kingdom W1D 4HS
- 0844 482 5155 (Calls cost 7p per min plus your telephone company's network access charge)
- Official site
- Nearest tube
- Leicester Square (300m)
- Nearest bus
- 14, 19, 38
50% off parking when you park at Q-Park Chinatown only 3 minutes away, or Q-Park Soho. Meters on Greek Street.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens
- How to book
- 0844 482 5137 (Calls cost 7p per min plus your telephone company's network access charge) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discounts available for all disabled customers and their companions.
- Limited mobility
- All of row L in the Stalls has very good leg room.
- Access description
- Level access to the main foyer through double swing doors. Box Office to left and low counter kiosk straight ahead. Most staircases have handrails on both sides. 13 steps up to the Dress Circle from the foyer (3 steps between rows). 22 steps down to the Stalls, 41 to the front of the Grand Circle and 72 to the back. Venue is carpeted throughout.
- Hearing impaired
- Sennheiser system with 40 headsets available from access host for a £5 refundable deposit.
- Guide dogs policy
- 2 guide dogs are allowed inside the auditorium. Staff can also look after them if you arrange this when you book.
- Entrance to the auditorium through a double EXIT door opening outwards on Greek Street, then up a very short, steep ramp to Box 1, where there are 2 spaces for wheelchair users and 2 companions. Transfer seating is available to row A. Venue is suitable for scooter transfers only. The theatre is able to store a maximum of 2 wheelchairs and one scooter per performance, next to the EXIT door.
- Men’s and women’s at Dress Circle level, Grand Circle level and Stalls level. There is an additional ladies toilet in the Stalls bar..
- Disabled toilets
- Adapted toilet on right-hand side of foyer. Patrons requiring the adapted toilets have to go out of the exit on Greek Street and back to the foyer entrance on Old Compton Street.
- 5 licensed bars. Drinks brought to disabled customers. Mozart Bar on street level in the main foyer. Dress Circle bar up 27 steps from the foyer. Stalls bar (spacious) down 24 steps. Another bar at Grand Circle level.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens