The London Musical Theatre Orchestra’s concert production of Charles Dickens’ classic seasonal tale A Christmas Carol receives a one-night-only concert production at the Lyceum Theatre.
Adapted by acclaimed Broadway writers Alan Menken (Beauty And The Beast, Little Mermaid), Lynn Ahrens (Ragtime, Seussical) and Mike Ockrent (Crazy For You, Me And My Girl), this spectacular musical extravaganza ran for ten years at New York’s Madison Square Garden.
Featuring a star-studded West End cast, the show finally receives its London premiere, making the most of the talents of the majestic London Musical Theatre Orchestra. This is the perfect Theatreland treat in the Christmas w
Cast & Creatives
- Charles Dickens
- Music by
- Alan Menken
- Lyrics by
- Lynn Ahrens
- Book by
- Mike Ockrent & Lynn Ahrens
- Wellington Street, London, United Kingdom WC2E 7RQ
- 0844 871 3000 (Calls cost 7p per min plus your telephone company's network access charge)
- Nearest tube
- Covent Garden (300m) Charing Cross (550m)
- Nearest bus
- 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 23, 77A, 91, 139, 176
- Nearest train
- Charing Cross (250m)
50% off parking when you park at Q-Park Oxford Street or Q-Park Soho. 2 blue badge parking bays in Ramillies Place, 2 on Great Marlborough Street (08:30-18:30, 4 hours max).
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens
- How to book
- Tel: 020 7420 8113
- Concessions are available for registered disabled theatre goers and their companions
- Limited mobility
- Row R 1-13 and 32-44 and Row C in the Stalls have the most leg room.
- Access description
- A low level doorbell is provide at the booking office for patron's with access needs. There is a level access door next to The Wellington Pub, please contact a member of staff if you wich to come through this doow as it it not manned. All other entrances to the theatre have some steps. The entrance to the Grand Circle has 82 steps and is not reccomended for those with limited mobility. A lift is available for patrons sitting in the low numbered seating in the Royal or Grand Circles. Please contact a member of staff if you wish to make use of this facility. The theatre will open no more than 45 minutes before the performance starts. All patrons must be seated 5 minutes before the performance starts.
- Hearing impaired
- Infra-red loop system for the hard of hearing. Induction loop at Box Office. Please inform the Box Office at the time of booking as it may influence your seating allocation.
- Guide dogs policy
- Guide dogs are allowed into the auditorium by prior arrangement with Box Office at time of booking. Alternatively, staff can dog-sit a maximum of 2 dogs.
- Entrance is through a signposted double EXIT door to left-hand side as you face the theatre. To use this entrance, please ask a member of staff. Slight slope down to the back of the Stalls - handrails either side and rest area by adapted toilets (1 way down corridor) - where there are 8 spaces for wheelchair users in row P. Wheelchair users must bring a non-disabled companion. Scooter/wheelchair transfer spaces to aisle seats in the stalls (by arrangement with Box Office). Transfer seating available to any aisle seat in the Stalls for people who can walk a little (by prior arrangement with Box Office). Slight slope from Stalls to Stalls bar.
- Toilets on each level. Women’s up 1 step at side of Stalls or 10 steps down from the Stalls bar. Men’s off Stalls bar.
- Disabled toilets
- 2 adapted toilets (men’s and women’s) by the entrance to the Stalls.
- Licensed bars. Drinks can be brought to disabled customers in auditorium. Further bars at Royal and Grand Circle levels - no seats. Merchandise kiosk in Stalls and upper foyer.
- This venue accepts Theatre Tokens